Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March Madness Materials!

I have been working on some new materials to use in therapy.  Some day maybe I'll actually get around to uploading my materials to Teachers Pay Teachers. But for now, I thought I'd share some really great resources. Here are just a few that I really like lately.

Graphics/Clip Art/Clip Art Frames
My Cute Graphics
This site is phenominal...I have found tons of cute clipart, backgrounds, page borders, and clip art frames.  It is all FREE!  The designer just asks that you give him/her credit somewhere if you use some of the materials. So far, I have created some fun materials for St. Patrick's Day! I'll try to upload and share once I am finished.Here is a sample of a cute leprechaun graphic! The designer also has a Pinterest Page, I love it!
Saint Patrick's Day Kids

Fonts
1001 Free Fonts



Other Resources Worth a Shout Out!
Speech Room News Blog
My next resource that I wanted to give a shout out to is a fellow SLP blogger, who has a huge array of materials (some free, some pay) on Teachers Pay Teachers as well. The name of the blog is: Speech Room News.  Her Teachers Pay Teachers site is: Jenna Rayburn

No comments:

Post a Comment