- Go to Photos (not the camera...go to Photos).
- At the top of the screen, you will see a button that has 2 options, Photos or Albums. Choose Albums.
- Now you are in the albums mode...simply hit the edit button in the upper right corner.
- To make a new album, touch the New Album button located in the upper left corner.
- Name your album, ex: Articulation or "Making Pancakes", whatever!
- Next you will be prompted to select pictures from your camera roll. Simply touch the pictures or video that you want in that album! Presto you are Done-O! Thanks Apple, you just saved this SLP some extra time!
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Ok, so now that iOS 5 is here, there is a long-awaited feature: Make Albums! That's right, no more scrolling through hundreds of pictures and videos looking for 'that one picture' or in my case, 'that one speech sample'. So how do you do it? You can pre-make albums and drop in select videos or pics...or you can take your videos/pics and make the albums later. Either way works. **I will add some photos for each step soon.**
Posted by Jenny at 4:26 AM